Soybean Flour rich in high quality protein and good source of iron, calcium, fiber is made with roasted soybean.
Know This Product
- Soya flour is made from roasted soybeans that have been ground into fine flour. Our Soybean flour is rich in high quality proteins and other nutrients add a pleasant flavor and texture to a variety of products. It is also known to reduce fat absorbed in fried foods, and brings moisture to the baked goods.
- The taste of soya flour varies from beany flavor to sweet and mild flavor. It is best to substitute no more than 25-30% of the total volume of wheat flour with soya flour to ensure the best result when baking.
Ingredient: Soyabean Flour.
Quality & Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined & tested through physical verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Aroma of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted aroma|
|1.3||Size determined through Sieve Analysis: +0.2 mm – 0.3 mm||70%||More than 70% grains are within +0.2 mm – 0.3 mm size.|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||9.0 %||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.1||Total Ash on dry basis in the product in percentage||3.0%||Mineral content|
|2.1||Total acid insoluble ash in the product in percentage||0.1 %||Presence of silicious matter like sand, dirt, dust|
|2.1||Protein content on dry basis in the product in percentage||18.0 %||Responsible for elasticity and stretchability|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:- 432 kcal||Calories from Fat: 175.5 kcal|
|Total Fat||19.50 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||21.00 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||3.70 gram(s)|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.