Savor the authentic flavor of Chana Absolutely free from the presence of any toxic ingredient. Healthy food for people with diabetes because it has a low Glycemic index. The original deshi variety cultivated in sandy soils for excellent taste and aroma.
Know This Product
- Bengal gram is called Chickpea or Gram in South Asia. Bengal gram is a major pulse crop in India, widely grown for centuries with majority production taking place in north & central India during winter crop and harvested in March-April and accounts for nearly 40 percent of the total pulse production. Bengal gram is widely appreciated as health food, , consumed in many forms such as Whole, after de shelling as Dal and also flour popularly known as Besan. It is a protein-rich supplement to cereal-based diets, especially to the poor in developing countries, where people are vegetarians or cannot afford animal protein.
- From more than 70 project areas, we are providing about 1000 MT of supreme and finest quality of chana whole every year which undergo strictest pulse processing, being hand cleaned after machine cleaning. Adopt healthy lifestyle by eating healthy Morarka organic chana whole.
- It has a very important role in human diet in our country. The whole dried Bengal gram seeds are cooked or boiled. They are also consumed raw after soaking them in water. For preparation of dal, the seeds are sprinkled with water and heaped overnight to soften the husk and are then dried before milling. Flour is made by grinding seeds. This flour is one of the main ingredients of many forms of Indian confectionery made with ghee and sugar. It is also used for preparing many tasty snacks like sev, chila and pakoras and curies like koftas. Green pods and tender shoots are used as a vegetable.
Ingredient: Chana Whole.
Quality & Certifications
- Organic Certification: OneCert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined & tested through physical verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Size determined through Sieve Analysis : +6.0 mm||80%||80% grains are of +6.0mm size.|
|1.3||Foreign matter as determined in percentage||0.1%||Presence of organic or inorganic matter other than food like husk, weed, sand, chaff|
|1.4||Shrunken and immature grains in percentage||0.5%||Some product not fully grown grains|
|1.5||100 Seed Weight as minimum in percentage||20%||Indicates well matured seeds|
|1.6||Insect damaged & infested product in percentage||0.5%||Grains damaged by insects during cultivation and harvesting|
|1.7||Physical damaged & discolored in percentage||1.0%||Some product either damaged or have different color|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||10.0-12.0||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Uric acid (mg/kg) as maximum||100 mg/kg||Indicates insect activity in flour|
|2.3||Aflatoxin (µg/kg) as maximum||30 µg/kg||Fit for human consumption (presence of mycotoxin)|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:- 360 kcal||Calories from Fat: 47.7 kcal|
|Total Fat||5.30 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||60.90 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||3.90 gram(s)|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.