Moong Dal Mogar is quick at cooking and relatively easy to digest.
Know This Product
- Split yellow moong dal is tiny lentils that have been split and dehulled. It is one of the most popular pulses in India as they cook up fast with no need for soaking or pressure cooking.
- Our organic moong dal mogar has a sweet flavor, soft texture and is easy to digest. It is rich in protein and therefore highly beneficial for health. It can be easily digested by people who are recovering from illness. Its regular use during childhood, pregnancy and lactation helps one to get the required nutrition and promote health. Moong dal is very easy to digest and absorb the flavor of seasonings and spices very well. These are also used in making flour sweet recipes.
Ingredient: Moong Dal Mogar.
Quality & Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined & tested through physical verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Size determined through Sieve Analysis : +2.0mm||>95%||More than 95% grains are within +2.0 mm size.|
|1.3||Organic extraneous matter as determined in percentage||0.1-0.5%||Content of other plant materials other than the product|
|1.4||Inorganic extraneous matter as maximum in percentage||NIL-0.5%||Content of impurities for soil and environment|
|1.5||Shrunken and immature grains in percentage||2.0-5.0%||Some product not fully grown grains|
|1.6||Other crop seed in percentage||NIL-0.5%||Other edible food crop seeds from the same farm|
|1.7||Insect damaged & infested product in percentage||0.5-1.0%||Kernels that are partially or wholly bored by insects|
|1.8||Physical damaged & discolored in percentage||2.0-5.0%||Visibly affected by insects, diseases|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||10.0-12.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:- 348 kcal||Calories from Fat: 10.8 kcal|
|Total Fat||1.20 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||59.90 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||0.80 gram(s)|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.