An everyday roti atta (chapatti flour) with an added therapeutic characteristic for helping to control blood sugar.
Know This Product
- Our organic Multigrain atta (chapatti flour) is the perfect mixture of those essential grains which are otherwise not possible for us to include in our daily diet. Thousands of farmers have taken up organic cultivation i.e. production of grains without the use of Chemical Fertilizers & Pesticides, and are also certified as per International Organic Standards, so that the consumers can get 100 percent guaranteed quality food products. It fulfills family’s daily requirements of fiber, protein, vitamin, energy & minerals. It is multipurpose, has long shelf life and highly nutritious. Wholesomeness of the flour is that it is made from whole grain flour. Chapattis (Phulkas) are usually very soft, add flavor, have firm texture that make it great for packed lunch and for those on dieting as they don’t have any oil and fat in them.
- Adding small amount in daily diet can help feel more active, healthier and energetic. High fiber can help regulate blood sugar fills the stomach thereby reduces appetite, protect against obesity. Extra protein content helps improve body strength. Vitamin is vital in strengthening immunity.
- Chana Whole
- Sprouted Soybean
- Dehulled Barley
- Sprouted Fenugreek
Quality & Certifications
- Organic Certification: One Cert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters|
|1.||Defined & tested through sensory verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Size determined through sieve Analysis : + 0.2 mm||70%||More than 70% grains are of + 0.2 mm: size|
|2.||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||10.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Protein as maximum in percentage||10.0%||Responsible for elasticity and stretchability|
|2.3||Ash Content as maximum in percentage||1.0%||Mineral content|
|2.4||Gluten on dry weight basis as minimum in percentage||5.0%||Protein component that gives elasticity|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:- 356 kcal||Calories from Fat: 37.7 kcal|
|Total Fat||4.19 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||64.36 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||59.12 gram(s)|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.